Skip to main content

Motivation | What Are Your Top Five Negative Habits That You Must Change To Something Better | How Do You Improve Your Negative Habits | How To Improve Yourself Professionally



 

What are your top 5 negative habits that you must change to something better |

How do you improve your negative habits |

How to improve yourself professionally



What we will learn from this,

  • We must first decide what we want to be? Whereas what will have to be done on this, is a later step. 
  • What is the next big thing, the stage of hyperfocus? 
  • Enjoying the process of fulfilling the dream 
  • Victory over fear with full practice 
  • It is important to work on your dreams instead of just dreaming
  • Write your answers in the comment section or any suggestions 


Motivation Education With Me



Whereas our topic is based what is the negative habits we have that we can improve. And beware of those habits that can ruin your life. What we can learn from the famous astronaut and author Chris Hadfield?  Moreover, if you want to know the Top seven bad habits which will destroy your life and their various solutions, then Click here. So let us begin our topic, 




We must first decide what we want to be? Whereas what will have to be done on this, is a later step.


  • I was almost nine and there was no TV in our house. When we wanted to watch TV, we used to go to the neighbor's house. 



  • On July 20, 1969, my life changed completely. I and my four siblings and all our neighbors were sitting in the same house where we used to go to watch TV. Because at that time only one neighboring house in the entire society had a TV.



  • Everyone was watching on TV that a man came down from his spaceship comfortably and took the first step on the Moon. Seeing this scene on that small TV, the whole room screamed. The elders of whom were shaking hands and we children were shouting with joy. 



  • Then I felt something strange, I felt that Neil Armstrong changed the world. This is to say of a famous author and astronaut Chris Hadfield. After this, he says that when I saw the moon this time while going back to my house from the neighbor's house, I had some different feelings. 



  • Now the Moon was not a distant stone for me, but a place where humans could go, talk, work and even sleep there. Just then I came to know that I also want to become an astronaut, at that time I knew that I was from Canada and there was no space agency here and America only accepts applications from people living there.



  • But I could not give up on my dream. Going to the Moon was almost impossible, but "even Neil Armstrong did not give up on his dream and in the same way I will not give up my dream." I understood that by playing with my siblings, I could not become an astronaut.



  • I had to do something different, but I did not know what to do? Neither any book was written on this nor any knowledge was available. But I knew that if a nine-year-old child wanted to become an astronaut, he would have to eat vegetables instead of potato chips, do exercise, and always keep himself fit and that is where I started.



  • So what do we learn from this? We must first decide what we want or what we want to be? What will have to be done on this, it is a later step, we should think about it later.



  • And this is where most of the people make the mistake, that they see the dream but later they do not know how to reach that dream? And that is why they forget the dream itself.



What is the next big thing, the stage of hyperfocus?


  • Chris's hard efforts finally paid off and he got a wonderful opportunity to go to the International Space Station. He says that we were quarantined a week before the launch so that our mental and physical health become better. On the day of the launch, we were dressed in diapers, put on socks, and then put on a full Astronaut suit, which was very heavy.



  • After that, we were taken to the van and taken to the rocket, where we wave in front of people by shaking hands. Only we were moving towards the rocket while everyone else was moving away from there. Because going inside the spaceship is not easy, proper training is needed for this, just a small mistake, and its effect can be up to three kilometers and more.



  • To get on top of the rocket, we were taken up the twentieth floor with the help of a lift. The shuttle was a very complex machine, there were more than five hundred mechanical switches installed. At that moment, if even one switch from us goes up or down, then a big accident can happen.



  • Well, the astronauts with me sat on their seats very carefully. Apart from this, we all knew that flying this spaceship is very complex. There are millions of things in it that everyone has to see. Such as power generation systems, engines, computers, and many other things. 



  • And all of us are trained for this for years so that we should be very clear about every single thing in the space vehicle. Apart from this, we are asked to think only one thing that what could go wrong now? Every moment we visualize failure, we keep thinking that if something goes wrong, what will we do next? Actually, at this time, we are in the hyperfocused mode, in which we see that everything went well.



  • If something goes wrong with us, then we were taught to take the thing of the highest priority and give full attention, focus to it. Then upon completion of that, put your focus on the next highest priority thing.



  • This means it teaches us that there is a difference between activity and output. For example, after we have set the highest priority, then we should start completing it. 


  • If we are not doing this then perhaps we cannot understand the difference between a simple activity and an output. And this is the negative habit of most people that they keep working on the task without setting any priority.



  • We should take an overview of what our goal is if we come to know what our next step is to reach the goal then only focus on that. With this, we will always move towards improvement.



Enjoying the process of fulfilling the dream


  • Once the engine starts, we know it won't stop no matter what happens, it will take us somewhere. 


  • When the engine starts, it is as if a big dragon has now woken up from its sleep. In a few seconds, its speed exceeds 100 km per hr and in no time it even crosses the speed of sound. About twelve tons of fuel are being lost every second. 



  • It seems that now this big dragon is just trying to get us out of this earth. The sky first turns from light blue to dark blue and then straight to black and after that, we reach space and become weightless.



  • Chris says that it is a matter of fulfillment of my dreams, I wanted to become an astronaut from my childhood. But I never thought that, if I could not become an astronaut, I would consider myself a failure. 



  • I kept working, worked very hard, took every action that I could, did mechanical engineering, became a test pilot by learning pilot flying, gave almost every exam. But I lived every single moment as happy as when I was dreaming.



  •  And this is a bad habit of many people that they think that if they do not get their goal they will consider themselves a failure. 



  • But the only thing is that we should just keep working hard, whatever opportunities we get, towards our goal, live them very nicely, means to enjoy the whole process.



Victory over fear with full practice


  • Such as other astronauts, I practiced several different positions. Where we were given experience with almost reality. We focused on almost every type of possibility, what is one thing that can go wrong? 



  • For example, almost any fear arises when we are not aware of something. As if a person does not know what to be afraid of, then there is a high chance that he will be afraid of almost everything. 



  • There is only one way to remove fear and that is practice, practice, and practice. Try to practice in as many real situations as you can.



  • Chris says that I was afraid of heights. Now this question may also be coming to your mind that how can a test pilot and astronaut be afraid of heights? And how did I overcome my fear of heights?



  • So the answer is "practice makes you perfect", I had practiced so much that I am now comfortable. 


  • As a child, I started jumping from very small heights and then suddenly I noticed that if I jump by making my own balance, nothing will happen to me.



  • This means the way to overcome fear is to more and more practice. For example, if a student is afraid of the exam, then try solving the questions himself, give various mock tests, read the lessons of the books and try to solve its small and big questions. Whatever question anyone facing, ask the teacher thoroughly and always focus on practice.



It is important to work on your dreams instead of just dreaming


  • Now many people must be thinking that wow, Chris had a dream in his childhood and got it. But it is not only that because now we will know about Chris's hard work and struggle.



  • Chris says that in childhood he only knew that astronauts are very fit, that is why I started eating vegetables instead of chips. While I came to know that most of the astronauts are fighter pilots or test pilots, that's why At a young age, I joined Air Cadets. And, I got a glider license there. Whereas after that, I learned to fly a power plane.



  • Then, I came to know that NASA people prefer military people for astronauts, due to which I joined the military school. There I learned mechanical engineering so that my skill set would be better, I had put up a poster of Space Shuttle in the hostel room as well. After that, I had a happy family with Helene. But, I had to go for basic air training, due to which we got separated for a while.



  • Here I learned to drive CF5, CF18 fighter jets. For the next three years, there were many difficulties in our life, we did not have much money, we had also had two children. And in the fighter pilot job, almost every year at least one of our fighter pilots would get killed. But still, I enjoyed the process.



  • I thought I would get on a commercial airline so that our life would be stable but my wife refused. She knew that by becoming a commercial pilot, my dream of becoming an astronaut could not be fulfilled. Canada did not have its test pilot school, but they sent two pilots to study outside. 



  • I was among those two pilots, my wife and I were happy that we were being sent to France, we sold the house and a few things. But then we learned that there have been some issues between the French and Canadian governments. 



  • And my training has been canceled, we are very sad about it. But after some time we came to know that now I was being sent for USA training. I worked very hard there too and seeing my hard work, I got the US Navy Test Pilot of the Year Award. Now my plan was that after so much hard work, now I should relax a bit.



  • But then the Canadian government gave an advertisement in the paper and in which it was written that astronauts are needed. I had a fever then, but I had to send my resume well. I wrote about all my hard work and all the awards in that resume, which made that resume as thick as a book.



  • That is when my wife suggested that we get it properly bound so that my resume would stand out. All night we did a grammar, spelling check in it and then couriered it. We waited for a long time for a reply and finally, I called them. From there the answer came, wait and then he said that Congrats, your first round is cleared. Whereas later there were three more rounds and finally I got selected.



  • Now many people may think that after so much hard work, now became an astronaut. But going to space was much more difficult than this, let me tell you,



  • The first step is a selection which is very difficult and even if the selection is done, we are made to practice a lot for the next three to four years. If something happens then the dream is lost, if someone gets sick or someone gets injured, then, he gets disqualified.



  • Even in spite of all this, very few people are able to go to space. Many people do not even qualify to go to space even after training. This means apart from our training, we have to learn everything. Like setting up different types of machines so that our skillset shines through.



  • From this, we get to learn that we see people being successful but think what a lucky person. Whereas goals are achievable after a lot of hard work, frustration, and struggle like Chris Hadfield did. And In this, we learned in full detail what is the negative habits we have that we can improve also beware of those habits that can ruin your life. 



Important note

  • So do not be afraid to struggle to achieve a goal but always improve yourself with good thoughts and hard work. Please take care of your health.


  • Hope you enjoy reading this, please share it with other people. So they can also take benefit from it.


  • Write in the comment section, if you have any thoughts in your mind?




Comments

Popular Posts

Motivation For Earning Alot Of Money | Methods To Earn Money | How To Make More Money | What Are The Various Habits To Get Rich Or Successful

    Motivation for earning a lot of money |   Methods To Earn Money |  How to make more money and what are the various habits to get rich or successful |     Introduction People want to become rich but only some of them got success. Is there any reason behind this or it is only called luck or by chance.     Before we begin our topic, let me tell you about our last topic, which is  What is Mucormycosis And Its Symptoms? Treatment, Safety Measures Essential For This ? if you want to know about this topic in detail, then click here.  Let us continue our topic, Prior is, earning money is not a process of a second, but it strongly requires a lot of hard work, dedication and enough passion towards the goal.  It is easy for any one, who wants to be a rich, only follow habits or beliefs of rich people.  And this is the reason that our topic is based on various habits, which followed by rich or successful personalities to get rich. Therefore, the following are the various ways that, how to mak

Motivation From Android OS | Andy Rubin | What Is The Story Of Android | Explain How Android Started In Detail | When Was Android Noticed By Google?

    Motivation From Android OS |   Who Invented Android? | What is the story of Android |  Google And T-mobile G1 |     Who knew that a company that came into existence only a few years ago would rule the whole world, and it would become a habit of the people on seeing it, Android.     This post is about the most used operating system  in the world's mobile phones, that is  Android , without which our life seems incomplete. Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our favorite apps that we are able to use very comfortably, it is because of the discovery of this dew.  Which started developing in 2003 and has never looked back since its launch in 2008. Now Android has expanded in such a way that apart from phones, it is being used in many electronic devices like TVs, smartphones, gaming consoles, and others. Android currently accounts for more than eighty percent of the global phone market. So now we know in detail how Android started and where it has reached today.         The deve

How To Practically Implement The Inspirations Of A Motivational Person? | How To Motivate Yourself To Be Successful? | How To Motivate Yourself To Be Successful Wikipedia?

    How to practically implement the inspirations of a motivational person? Or it is good to hear? | How  to  motivate  yourself to be  successful?      "Success Comes After Those Who Aren't Afraid of Struggles"     Prior, any of the person has to understand, who are those inspirations for? For him who is telling those things, or for a source who is listening to those things.   Motivations are just like a path, on which one can get some ways, to complete his work, or one can find the right way to achieve success in his life. But the person has to walk himself, an inspiring person cannot forcefully say that the path is good, so the person will have to walk. Because the choice belongs to that person, if he follows that path, then things may be difficult, no matter how many problems may arise, but the person will know the destination, and after overcoming those difficulties, he will move forward and will achieve his destination. Whereas, on the other hand, for those who do n